Ideal for people who need to clean up after pets.
Designed with pet lovers in mind, this upright vacuum cleaner features a powerful 12 amp motor for maintaining a well-groomed home, from top to bottom. This upright vacuum’s motorized brushroll can be turned on for carpets and rugs or off to safely and effectively clean bare-floor surfaces. For above-floor cleaning, use the crevice tool to access tight spots like between couch cushions, the dusting brush for bookshelves, vents, and lamp shades, and the upholstery nozzle for cleaning curtains, living-room chairs, couches, and more. It also comes equipped with a Pet Power Paw turbo nozzle, which effectively removes dust, dirt, and pet hair from carpet, stairs, and upholstery. Its plastic teeth loosen it, a rubber strip grabs it, and the bristles pull it up and away. This upright vacuum is equipped with 12 amps of power thereby cleaning with high suction power.
Love Your Pet, Not Their Hair and Odor.
The Eureka Boss Smart Vac upright vacuum’s sealed HEPA filtration system captures 99.97-percent of dust, allergens, and pet dander, and then seals them inside the vacuum to help ensure a clean living environment. Even more, it offers a high-filtration odor-eliminating Arm & Hammer bag that captures allergy-causing pet dander and removes odors caused by pets, mold, bacteria, and fungi. Other highlights include a comfortable oval-shaped handle, adjustable height settings and a suction-control switch. This upright vacuum has a 15-inch cleaning path and a long 30-foot power cord, thereby providing large area coverage for cleaning. It weighs 21 pounds and measures 15”W x 12”L x 44”H. It is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
Getting the Best Results
• Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce airflow. This vacuum cleaner creates suction. Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts.
• Do not place vacuum cleaner on furniture or stairs as the brush roll may cause damage. Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. Place vacuum cleaner on floor with the handle in storage position while using attachments.
• Do not use without dust bag, motor filter and HEPA filter in place.
• Before using accessories, for bare floor cleaning, push brush roll control lever firmly to lock in ‘bare floor’ setting to stop brush roll. Turn height adjustment knob to bare floor position. If brush roll still rotates, control lever is not engaged properly. Loosen hose end from back of vacuum. Place tool on end of wand or hose.
• Nested extension wand: Use to extend reach of hose. Grasp both wands near ridges and pull apart. Turn ridge end to center; push wands together. Place wand on end of hose.
• Crevice tool: Use for corners, baseboards, between cushions.
• Dusting brush: Use for furniture, blinds, bookshelves, lampshades and vents.
• Upholstery nozzle: Use for draperies, cushions and fabrics.
12 amp upright vacuum cleaner with 15-inch cleaning path for homes with pets On/off brushroll; sealed HEPA filtration system and odor-eliminating bag Oval-shaped handle ensures a comfortable grip; 30-foot power cord Includes crevice tool, dusting brush, upholstery nozzle, and Pet Power Paw turbo nozzle Measures 12 by 15 by 44 inches; 1-year limited warranty